Thursday, November 18, 2010

Aikz...late d..hehe..suppose to be 16th november..=.=

Hihi All..I'm Back Again...Been Collecting Some Datas Though..It's Not Much But It's About 16thNovember..The Day I Graduated From My Current School S.M.K Sultan Abdul Samad Klang..It's Not Much..But I Hope You Enjoy Reading This Post
At Morning ...We Went For Assembly And Hear The Last Speeches From Our Teacher About What To Do Later..Hehe I Guess I'll Just Skip It..As I'm Chatting With Others And Din Listened To It..Kinda Felt Sorry
Near 8am Something If I'm Not Mistaken..We The Secondary 5 Students Went To Dewan Fortran..Which Is Our Hall And Again..Hear Some Speeches From Our Head Prefect..Razis..Also My Classmate And Some Speeches From Our Disciplinary Teacher..En.Mohan..After That...We Get Out 'Robe'?And Wear It..Din Take Picture..Haiz..Such A Waste..But I Got One When I'm Bored And Playing My Bag And Put It Under The Robe And It Looks Like Pregnant Though..Just Playing..hehe..abit Shy Shy >.<
1st Time..Put Picture..hehe..As You Can See..The Robe Is Blue In Colour And With Yellow Coloured..Line?o.o?...A While Later..We Get Our 'Fake'Certificate 1st...By Going Up Stage 1 By 1 And Took Some Pictures With Our Current Headmistress..Pn.Zanariah..Well..Picture Again..:P
Sry For Not Being Handsome..F3 And Small...And If Not Mistaken .It Is 9 or 10am Something..which is Near To Recess Time..Which I can Eat Again +.+
Hehe...Sorry..I Din Take The Picture Of The Food I Ate At School That Day =.=But My Friends Sure Took Some Picture Of Our Class Shirt...Shirt Of 5 Platinum...It's Black And White...And There's Our ClassMates Names On The Back Of The Shirt Which Form Some Rainbow Line..Quite Pity Teacher's Name Are Not Included Though..Seeing Is Better Than Listening..Here's The Sample


The Front Side Has 2 Cute Little Doll I Think..?..1 Who Looks Like Ash From Pokemon While The Other 1 I Don't Know...But With This Shirt...We Create New Memories About Our Class And We Took Some Pictures Together With This Shirt And With Some Friends And Teachers..I Only Took 3 Though...As I'm Not Good In Handling Pictures..Here Are The Pictures...One From Between Our Canteen And Office And Another One With My Class Teacher..Pn.Rizawati..A Teacher Which Me And My Class Always Bully ..hehe..+.=But She's A Nice Teacher Which We Took Advantage To Not Do Our Homework =.=..Oh..I'm The 2nd One In The 2nd Row Of The 1st Picture From The Left Side...Hehe..Don't Stand Out Much..As I Looks Clumsy And Don't Have A Hairstyle Which Suits The Trend Now...HeHe..Just Be Me..Be Original..Maybe Gonna Set Some New Hairstyle After I End My Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia..Known As SPM..Is Tat The Long Form??o.o?..Don't Care Anyway As Long AS You Get It..To Improve My Image When I Am Working..Don't Kena Electric Shock Lorhs~..Hehe..Who Wants To Hire A Clumsy Looking Worker Btw..^.^a bit ThickFaced..PS 
*And These Are The Happy Moments I Have In The Last Day Of School...And Those Are My Classmates..Hope You Can Know Them..Although They're Bombermans..They're Actually Nice People..Thnx For Reading ^.^ *The One In Pink=My HomeRoom Teacher..Thnx For Ur Teachings This Few Years..Be Happy And Be Fiercer To Not Being Bullied...To Tell You A Secret..I Only Handed Your Work 4 or 5 Times These 2 Years ..hehe :P >..<

No comments:

Post a Comment