Saturday, November 20, 2010

About 20 November 2010 written in 21 November 2010

For Those Who Don't Know..Yesterday is my BIRTHDAY..morning..as usual...wake up..do the stuff you and i did...watch anime...eat..then fren come..play play~and after that..he..TREAT me to play and eat some currypuff~..mmm...tasty..don't drool on ur keyboard lo..and we played some DOTA..which end up..1 win 3 lose izzit??o.o?forgotten...and we played from..near 2..to near 6..which end up to 4 hours...we go there by bus and return also by bus...about where i go..it's a secret...after reaching home it's like 7 something and just when i going for a shower..my mom call and so..i followed her to 99speedmarket to buy some MAGGIE,mayonnaise,can foods,ice,sauce and what edi arhs...forgotten =.=,when i return home..of course..went for shower but someone is still showering ..haiz..then my bro and my fren went to grocery shops and buy some beverages like 100plus,coca-cola and..dunno what dew ..and finally..i can take a shower..
After Shower..we went to the store room of my house..where we place our computer and watch some funny videos , prank videos and tom & jerry..FINALLY!..THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED!!..time to blow some candle...went to the dining room..and they sang 'the' song to me..a bit shy shy..then they say make a wish..just when i wanted to blow the candle...it was blowned away by my cousin..T.T..and then we sliced the cake and gave it to everyone,it's cheese cake izzit??dunno..don't have picture as i rarely took some picture..oh..received some presents b4 tat...and get some pocket money..for how much..that i must not say..
It's quite nite..one by one was tired and went home~and left my family members..my fren..and hien..my cousin..we watch some videos by Remi Gaillard...it was really fun..i'll take this as a present and it's 11pm already...his brother came and fetch him..my fren went home..we're all tired..and therefore..you know one la~i went to my comfortable bed...can say as floor =.=...with some cloth on top of it..and just like that..my birthday is over...really enjoyed...best birthday so far??i think..^.^YUPZ

thnx for all the friends and person i don't know in facebook and in real life who wished me and my parents for making a party and asking my uncles..aunties..cousins came and my sister for buying cakes...and brother for buying beverages although i just drank 2 small cups of the dunno what dew..anyway thnx for all ur thoughts and wishes again..
-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment